New Evergrey Transcriptions (Enclosed)

Nikki~

New Metal Member
Jan 4, 2005
Hey everyone.

Finnished tabbing End of Your Days and Faith Restored a while ago. Both include all guitar parts and some keyboards/quartet parts, and they're both in PowerTab format. I have a few other EG tabs at Powertabs.net, and I'm currently in the process of tabbing She Speaks to the Dead.

The fingerings in Faith Restored can seem a little odd, and that's mainly because I don't know what kind of tuning is used on it, if any other that standard 440Hz. They are playable in standard though.

Hope you like them, I'd like to hear some feedback.

~Tobias

End of Your Days

Faith Restored

hey, is it poss to send me a pdf or a direct version of faith restored. my computer is having issues with the powertab program. I would be very thankful. if you need help with the STTD tab let me know!! thanks Axemanak@hotmail.com

142 views and only one reply?

How about someone from the band? Tom, Henrik, Rickard? It would be really great to perfect it after someone who wrote it could tell me what's wrong and what's right.

Nikki~ said:
How about someone from the band? Tom, Henrik, Rickard? It would be really great to perfect it after someone who wrote it could tell me what's wrong and what's right.

What makes you think they would 'understand' the transcriptions? :loco:

Well, maybe they do :headbang:

Stay grey

Well, as far as I know, almost every guitarist out there knows how to read tablature, and judging by their strong use of harmonies, I assume that they at least can read simple transcriptions, but I don't really know. It would be very cool to hear what the band thought about them though.

Bump from the grave...

the tuning on Faith Restored is EADGCE

I have the whole song figured out minus that turnaround at 2:10 and the monologue section. Will post soon. If you're trying to figure it out, the chord fingerings should be very easy, never more than a note per string.