New Evergrey Video: "Wrong"

Definite commercial appeal, but I like it. Fantastic Lyrics(as usual for Tom). Very eager to hear the rest of the album. If Glenns take is as accurate on the entire disc as it was on this song, this maybe my favorite Evergrey album yet. I must say the only thing I didn't like about the video IS Toms shirt...Blech! LOL

This is not at all what I wanted to hear from Evergrey.

Britt

The Metal Madman played about 5 or 6 songs off the new album a couple weeks back. What I heard was very good and some of the songs are pretty heavy. So don't go by what this one song wait and listen to the whole thing.

Quote from Tom:

" It´s COTTON,,, GOD DAMN COTTON!!"

roflmao.gif

Visually, I thought the video was OK. I have no band with a band looking the part, and I think the new look is kinda cool. I just want music with roots that lie closer to SDT and ISoT than MMA.

I thought the song was good for a single. I don't hate it, but at the same time I'm not super crazy about it. This song definitely gets me more excited to hear more though. 'Wrong' does a lot more for me than anything off of Torn did. As far as the video itself is concerned the fact that Tom doesn't have a guitar kinda threw me off. Other than that I thought it was alright for a metal video. I'm glad to see they tried to do something a little different with it.

Lots of people are going to love this video. People familiar with the band might feel differently.
It represents little of what the album and the band is about.
The rest of the songs are stronger.
I still can't wait to buy several copies of the disk.

Do they sell those shirts over there?
If by over there you mean Sweden, then yes. It looks like the kind of shirt you can find everywhere here. I didn't associate it with the Seattle grunge scene at all, or think twice about it, so the reactions in this thread confused me.

If by over there you mean Sweden, then yes. It looks like the kind of shirt you can find everywhere here. I didn't associate it with the Seattle grunge scene at all, or think twice about it, so the reactions in this thread confused me.

Well not just grunge anymore, the hipsters wear flanel shirts as well, but then they go ahead and ruin it by wearing their girlfriends pants.

Its all good we're just having fun with the shirt, I myself have one.