New Evile Bassist is...

Interesting. Best of luck to him of course. I trust Evile to make the right decision, so I'm sure it'll be fine. Rise to Addiction's guitarists are (or at least were) the two guys who played on the first three Blaze albums, and are really nice guys and good musicians...

yeah it's Joel from a band called Rise to Addiction - he's a really nice guy and great, experienced bassist who is willing and avid to put the time in with us.

He coincidentally used to hang out with Mike at a pub in Dewsbury when Mike went to college there. Weird. but cool.

yeah it's Joel from a band called Rise to Addiction - he's a really nice guy and great, experienced bassist who is willing and avid to put the time in with us.

He coincidentally used to hang out with Mike at a pub in Dewsbury when Mike went to college there. Weird. but cool.

Can you hear the twilight zone tune as well???

That is weird, how do you feel about that, I think it's kinda fate if you know what I mean, that you guys picked Joel

Hi All,

I just wanted to drop in here and thank you all for your kind words of support... Totally blown away by the response to me joining the guys and the upcoming tour.

I'm working really hard, and i want to promise you all that although Mike left some pretty big boots to fill, I am gonna give it my all.

Wishing you all the best for the new year, can't wait to meet you all.

Joel.

Welcome Joel

I am sure looking forward to seeing you play with the guys and I am sure you will fit right in, only one thing is madatory in this forum, you must post in the boobs thread

:lol::lol::lol:

On a serious note, I would like to wish you every success for 2010, I noticed that you said that you had pretty big boots to fill, I say to you, DON'T try and fill those boots, just be yourself and you will get the love and support from Evile fans everywhere, thats all we ask of you

Remember, just be yourself

On a serious note, I would like to wish you every success for 2010, I noticed that you said that you had pretty big boots to fill, I say to you, DON'T try and fill those boots, just be yourself and you will get the love and support from Evile fans everywhere, thats all we ask of you

Remember, just be yourself

This.

Hello and welcome Joel! :D