New Evile Bassist is...

Dude your avatar is Kane from Poltergeist 2!!!!!!! Thats awesome. Welcome again! :kickass:

Hi All,

I just wanted to drop in here and thank you all for your kind words of support... Totally blown away by the response to me joining the guys and the upcoming tour.

I'm working really hard, and i want to promise you all that although Mike left some pretty big boots to fill, I am gonna give it my all.

Wishing you all the best for the new year, can't wait to meet you all.

Joel.

Hey Joel, welcome and good luck!!!
Lets hope you get to do a bass solo :headbang:

Hi All,

I just wanted to drop in here and thank you all for your kind words of support... Totally blown away by the response to me joining the guys and the upcoming tour.

I'm working really hard, and i want to promise you all that although Mike left some pretty big boots to fill, I am gonna give it my all.

Joel.

1. Welcome mate, high fives and japes to ye. You gone done us all proud, and indeed Mike's shows are fucking massive ones to fill so you got everyone's full support for facing this situation and then kicking it really hard in the balls to show it who the boss is.

2. One of my drinking buddies at the Dove & Rainbow here in Sheffield has known you and your cousin (Adelle?) for years apparently gwaha. I think his name was Phil, I keep forgetting... he has tatoos on his hands of birds shooting the shit out of each other if that helps any ahahaha! Just one of those odd things I thought I'd mention. He shat himself when I told him you'd joined Evile.

Hi All,

Joel.

Well looks like we have an Among the Living fan

(joke)

(in reference to his avatar)

Pics of Joel with the band are up now:

tumblr_kvvu6fAVZC1qzcx1po1_500.jpg