New EXODUS, "Shovel Headed Kill Machine"

Pyrus said:
Fabulous Disaster > your false self.

Oh my fucking god, Pleasures Of The Flesh is 5 MILLION times better.

On Fabulous Disaster, I know exactly what happened. The record label approached them and said "Hey guys! Anthrax is goofy and everyone loves them! Why don't you guys try to be more goofy like Anthrax, with zany lyrics and a funny cover of lowrider! It'll be great!"

Jean-Pierre said:

On Fabulous Disaster, I know exactly what happened. The record label approached them and said "Hey guys! Anthrax is goofy and everyone loves them! Why don't you guys try to be more goofy like Anthrax, with zany lyrics and a funny cover! It'll be great!"
yeah because pleasures of the flash didn't have a zany cover or anything

EDIT: you and your ninja editing antics, i now see what you mean

however are you trying to deny the BIG DUMB AWESOMENESS of "toxic waltz" cause if you are! :shakes fist!:

Erik said:
yeah because pleasures of the flash didn't have a zany cover or anything

EDIT: you and your ninja editing antics, i now see what you mean

however are you trying to deny the BIG DUMB AWESOMENESS of "toxic waltz" cause if you are! :shakes fist!:

"Used to do the monkey, but now it's not cool
The twist and mash potato are no exception to the rule"

So...STUPID.

On a musical level, "Pleasures" thrashed much harder. Y'know, without the goof.

Erik said:
yeah but i could care less with that riff

It doesn't help that his vocals are louder than EVERYTHING. HIS SHITTY STUPID VOCALS.

"Parents are against, they try and keep their children
Fenced in from the world and the evil influence
Like birds of a feather we'll always flock together
We want you to know we'll always thrash forever!"

Oh...my...god. :ill:

Jean-Pierre said:
On a musical level, "Pleasures" thrashed much harder. Y'know, without the goof.
also

if i want exodus thrashing hard YOU KNOW AND I KNOW which album i am going to listen to... and its not that one

i was kinda going to make that joke :(

i haven't heard it, but i hear that it thrashes well, only doesn't have memorable songs :? note to self: get a few tracks next time you're on DC

Jean-Pierre said:

On Fabulous Disaster, I know exactly what happened. The record label approached them and said "Hey guys! Anthrax is goofy and everyone loves them! Why don't you guys try to be more goofy like Anthrax, with zany lyrics and a funny cover of lowrider! It'll be great!"

they even co-headlined with Anthrax on the Fabulous tour ... and they even dressed like Anthrax.

Dodens Grav said:
I thought you'd like it. Actually I knew you'd like it.

:loco:

Yeah, I was quite impressed, and yes Erik, you of all people should own Impact Is Imminent. I remember that was their 1st release for Capitol, and the label was expecting a Megadeth like record and basically shit their pants when they were presented with the finished result. Excellent production by the H-team.

I was in high school when this came out.

I already used "you of all people" in this thread, now you're just shitting it up.

hmm ... listened to the first half of the disc in my car this morning and must say ... it is growing on me.

Deathemphetamine and Shudder to think are great ...
Bostaph is playing his ass off and so is Gibosn ... his bass is just ... niiiice.

although i still feel that this is not really Exodus, regardless of what Gary says.