New fan fight here!

Shadow298

UNLEASH THE GUAN
Sep 4, 2002
Without the Darkness
Visit site
Saw Nervecell play their show in Canberra last night and it was truly great -inspite of James' sprained/busted ankle.

Nervecell played with great technial skill and speed and are also very nice guys who took the time to chat with us all and just hang out.

Also brought a couple of Human Chaos EP and find it also to be great. :headbang:

So, one new fan here and one more poster for the forum.

All, to James, Barney and Rami: just so you know who I am.

I'm the bloke who wore the old school battle vest with the Iron Maiden Trooper backpatch.

Cheers for the show guys and hope that you enjoy(ed) the rest of your time in Oz.

Glad you enjoyed the show, Did you not meet Gav the drummer?what happened with James ankle,?
I had a text from Rami on Tuesday and said all was going OK, I guess the bands manager is always the last to know

Glad you enjoyed the show, Did you not meet Gav the drummer?what happened with James ankle,?
I had a text from Rami on Tuesday and said all was going OK, I guess the bands manager is always the last to know

Meet the drummer.
Briefly though.

Cool guy though.

Said thanks for being up the front for most of the set.

James slip on stairs or the stage late Tuesday night.
Nothing seems broken and he was going to the doctor early this morning

And yes, the Manager is always the last to know. :)

Ahh yeah James came onstage in Wollongong to sing Meathook with us (AD). Unfortunately as he was leaving the stage he slipped and sprained his ankle. He also busted his glasses. Crowds were dismal at all the gigs pretty much, which was a shame as the guys kicked ass!

It was an awesome week and a half playing the tour with Barney, James, Rami and Gav and can't wait for a repeat adventure either in Dubai or here in Aussie! It's been an honor.. cheers guys!

Ted

Hey guys thanks for the posts and for the great words. Nervecell had a blast in Australia and defiantly enjoyed playing with Aeturnus Dominion. Ted you guys are brutal and I enjoyed watching you guys live. Keep it up!

Thanks to all those who came down supporting us and the rest of the bands on tour.

Hey guys thanks for the posts and for the great words. Nervecell had a blast in Australia and defiantly enjoyed playing with Aeturnus Dominion. Ted you guys are brutal and I enjoyed watching you guys live. Keep it up!

Thanks to all those who came down supporting us and the rest of the bands on tour.

Welcome, Rami.

Real treat and honour to see you guys live and to meet you all as well.

Hope to see you all backin Oz again sometime soon.

How did Metalstock go, by-the-way, and how did James' leg end up?

Catch ya, mate
Shadow

Welcome, Rami.

Real treat and honour to see you guys live and to meet you all as well.

Hope to see you all backin Oz again sometime soon.

How did Metalstock go, by-the-way, and how did James' leg end up?

Catch ya, mate
Shadow

It was my honor too bro. James leg is way better than ever now. Right now we're all busy writing with the new album...Recording sometime soon...Alot of work :loco:

Hey, I've meaning to post here again for a while. Cheers to Nervecell again for talking and signing my e.p after the Sydney gig. Hopefully we'll see you down here again sometime.