New fan

satanicnugz

Blast Beats 4 Life
Apr 18, 2004
Minot, ND, USA
I was just cruising the forums and I decided to check out PoO. Went to the site and downloaded the "From Rooms of Anguish" songs. I am very impressed. I'm not a big fan of this genre of metal. I think the voice did it for me. You guys got some swift guitar players and a good drummer. I'll probably order the CD from Amazon sometime this week.

My favorite song so far is "A Toast to Mankind."

Does anyone have a link so I can check out some lyrics? The website?

Also I read you guys were from Texas...right? Do you guys tour nationally or only local shows? The TtMankind video was cool, so now I wanna see a show, hahaha.

Keep up the good work.

satanicnugz said:
I was just cruising the forums and I decided to check out PoO. Went to the site and downloaded the "From Rooms of Anguish" songs. I am very impressed. I'm not a big fan of this genre of metal. I think the voice did it for me. You guys got some swift guitar players and a good drummer. I'll probably order the CD from Amazon sometime this week.

My favorite song so far is "A Toast to Mankind."

Does anyone have a link so I can check out some lyrics? The website?

Also I read you guys were from Texas...right? Do you guys tour nationally or only local shows? The TtMankind video was cool, so now I wanna see a show, hahaha.

Keep up the good work.

Very very cool!!! Welcome to our forum man!!!!

We are definitely from Texas, and have mainly played shows only in the area... although we did play the very first US ProgPower in Lansing, IL a couple of years back. Right now we don't have any shows planned since we're working on the 3rd CD, but just may have some news to share about some shows later in the year. As for Lyrics, I think we may have taken those down, but I'll re-upload them when I get a chance and share the link with you. :)

As always, it's great to hear from new fans!!! Welcome and we look forward to seeing you around here.
:headbang:

All the best,
~Dave