Hello! New here....

Goddess_of_Time

~Davey's Enchantress~
Feb 18, 2004
The Green Goddess
Hello all, I just wanted to say a couple of things to the band.

You gals rock! I've checked out your site a few times but never joined the bb as I'm so busy on Iron Maiden's bb...hehe. I'm Goddess of Time there as well. I think it's great that there's a female tribute to the greatest band in the world...it's a great inspiration! I'm listening to your version of The Trooper as I type this and WOW...it's blowing me away! :headbang:

I was also rereading all about your meeting Maiden expirence...it almost makes me cry each time I read it. I always think of myself and what it would mean to me to meet them as well, most of all Davey. He's so amazing and such a wonderful person. I really hope I get the chance to meet him someday....as well as everyone else. They have made such an impact on my life that I would truely be lost without them.

Last month I got to see them live in NYC which was a dream for me since I live in TN and great bands never come here. I'd seen em once before on the GMETID tour in Columbus OH...we were 15th row for that show and it was my first time seeing em! I was so amazed...it was pure magic. Well....in NY I was going to do everything in my power to get front row...so I stood in line 4 hours in 23 degree weather to achive just that. I was front row right between Davey and H....it was amazing! A dream come true. And singing face to face with Steve is something I shall never forget. It was bliss.

Well, as the show ended and I thought the night couldn't get any better, all at once it did...Davey looked right at me...leaned forward and tossed me his wristband...the one he'd been wearing the whole show! I almost fainted... :OMG: After that...he tossed me a pick...eeee...I'm getting excited just thinking about it! That was a night I shall never forget!

So I would like to thank The Iron Maidens for what they're doing and let them know that they now have a new fan for life! :D I really hope to see you guys live sometime...or better yet...meet you! It would be an honor. ;)

OH....and btw...Mini Murray...you are the luckiest girl on the face of this planet (besides Tamar of course) tee hee I love that pic of you holding Davey's black strat...that's my fav of his! Wish I could hold it! :oops: Well, hope I didn't write to much...I tend to get carried away when it's about something I love. I hope to talk to all of you soon. UP THE IRONS! :D

Welcome Goddess of Time! Nice avatar! You deserved the front row seats you got in NY!!! That's some cold weather you waited in line in!!!! Damn girl!!!! And what a lucky night for you to get Dave's wristband and pick!!!! Those kinds of memories last a lifetime don't they! Which night did you go? Again, glad you found us! Welcome aboard!

Doodoobubbachuck said:
Welcome Goddess of Time! Nice avatar! You deserved the front row seats you got in NY!!! That's some cold weather you waited in line in!!!! Damn girl!!!! And what a lucky night for you to get Dave's wristband and pick!!!! Those kinds of memories last a lifetime don't they! Which night did you go? Again, glad you found us! Welcome aboard!

Thank you! And yes, that memory shall last forever. :D

I was at the Monday night show. 1/26/04 I had tickets for Tuesday too but it got canned.... :cry: However, Steve said they'd make it up to us on the next tour so...weeeeeeeeeee! :headbang:

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Goddess of time...sounds kind of kinky...Wait am I thinking outoud...AHHHHHHHHHH i can hear myself LA LA LA LA)