New fan

surprisingly i bought V and Twilight at a big name CD store FYE's had it at first i was shocked :OMG: then i was like hell yea only one copy of each mine now :headbang: but divine wings had to buy off symphony x website

ptah knemu said:
I've never in my entire life sen V on a shelf at a cd store. Under Symphony X, all I ever see is 2 or 3 copies of the Odyssey, and a lone copy of DWoT or Twilight.

Oh wait...come to think of it I think Best Buy only had DWOT, and The Odyssey so I think your right

The first album, because if you show a person the best of that band first, then they'll be less impressed with the other stuff. But if you show them from worst to best, then they'll keep coming back for more. If they keep coming back for more, they stay as a fan.

ptah knemu said:
The first album, because if you show a person the best of that band first, then they'll be less impressed with the other stuff. But if you show them from worst to best, then they'll keep coming back for more. If they keep coming back for more, they stay as a fan.

I don't agree with that. First impressions are the ones we remember the most...why start off with a shitty first impression?

The first album really isn't that bad though!! I've used the 1st album to get so many people into Symphony X.