New Fates Warning album in 2010!

The Stormbringer

www.Metal1.info
Aug 11, 2002
Germany
www.metal1.info
Don't know about you guys, but to me, Fates is the only original Prog Metal band still around and up to their old standards (actually, better than that). Thus, today I was elated to hear that they're planning to release a new album - their first one since 2004 - some time next year.
Bobby Jarzombek will be taking drum duties from Mark Zonder. He already went on tour with them a couple of years ago, played very well and also faithful to Zonder's style.
I absolutely love FW's contemporary style and they can hardly do anything wrong in my eyes, so yeah, I'm looking forward to this. :) 2010 is shaping up nicely from a musical point of view.

FWX came out in '04...shit that was a long time ago. Ray and Jim have been writing for a few years, and to finally say they'll release some new material is cool.

i lost interest once they went 'industrial'. APSOG had some decent moments but didn't care much for Disconnected and didn't like FWX at all. heck, they're not even a real band anymore. it's Jim and Ray and 3 session players.