NEW "Fear Of The Dark" Japanese promo video!

You should get the video from their website. It has alot of live footage and interviews with the girls. You get to see Linda in bed!! :lol:

:puke: I KNEW this would come back to haunt me someday. :Smug: Damn management types with thier brilliant ideas!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Hey, guys, didn't mean to hijack the thread with the Phantom Blue link, but I gotta say it warms my heart to hear that you guys like the band! Thanks so much!! :loco: Here's another link for you then. It's the video to "Time to Run" that I told you about where they didn't even know the correct title to the song until the entire day was done of shooting the video! :lol: :lol: :lol: Note the "rock" at the very end of the video. Classic rock moment to say the least! LOL! It was a giveaway on some MTV contest, so someone out there owns that rock! HAHAHA~:kickass: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y50GEFjKsZE

:puke: I KNEW this would come back to haunt me someday. :Smug: Damn management types with thier brilliant ideas!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Hey, guys, didn't mean to hijack the thread with the Phantom Blue link, but I gotta say it warms my heart to hear that you guys like the band! Thanks so much!! :loco: Here's another link for you then. It's the video to "Time to Run" that I told you about where they didn't even know the correct title to the song until the entire day was done of shooting the video! :lol: :lol: :lol: Note the "rock" at the very end of the video. Classic rock moment to say the least! LOL! It was a giveaway on some MTV contest, so someone out there owns that rock! HAHAHA~:kickass: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y50GEFjKsZE

Hahahahah!!! Sorry!!!! :saint: You need to do a reunion tour when the Maidens aren't too busy!!! (as if that ever happens! :lol: ) I never noticed the rock at the end, gonna have to watch it again!

Hahahahah!!! Sorry!!!! :saint: You need to do a reunion tour when the Maidens aren't too busy!!! (as if that ever happens! :lol: )

Well there is actually talk about a one off or so sometime next year, but it is nothing more than just talk at the moment. A promoter approached a member and asked about the possibility. All us former members are in touch these days so we will see what next year brings as far as a one off show. It would definitely be in Europe IF it were to happen at all.....but I'm really not holding my breath. The chances of this is probably nothing to write home about, cuz promoters are always barking about their next best idea and seldom deliver. We'll see. :saint: And if it happens we MUST bring the Maidens over at the same time to do shows there!!!!!

That is FUNNY! Sorry Linda, but still kewlness. You are a pro for sure! Nice solid drumming as usual. :)

As for the Fear video... Any of you notice that the girl in the video takes a bong hit? It happens after the last verse during the chorus. Kinda funny... That director is a loadie o_O

Well there is actually talk about a one off or so sometime next year, but it is nothing more than just talk at the moment. A promoter approached a member and asked about the possibility. All us former members are in touch these days so we will see what next year brings as far as a one off show. It would definitely be in Europe IF it were to happen at all.....but I'm really not holding my breath. The chances of this is probably nothing to write home about, cuz promoters are always barking about their next best idea and seldom deliver. We'll see. :saint: And if it happens we MUST bring the Maidens over at the same time to do shows there!!!!!

That I was not expecting but if that came to pass, I would so be going to that!!! Need a roadie?? :lol: It would be great to kill two birds with one stone. I think you'd be knackered tho!! :lol:

That is FUNNY! Sorry Linda, but still kewlness. You are a pro for sure! Nice solid drumming as usual. :)

As for the Fear video... Any of you notice that the girl in the video takes a bong hit? It happens after the last verse during the chorus. Kinda funny... That director is a loadie o_O

I noticed that too and looked like :err: when that happened!! :lol:

Thanks Momadave! Re: the bong hit...LOL! They actually had the girl tying off and about to inject herself but our Man at the label said "No" because he was worried the MTV Japan peeps would not allow that to broadcast, but I guess the bong hit is okay - teeheeeee!! Hey, it could be therapy for a medical condition, right? :cool: