New Fredrik Video Interview

Nice interview, thank you Mexicola for sharing, as usual ;]
I believe now the writing process will be tad faster, coz it's only one member who writes riffs and things, it's 2, and remember, Fred wants some brutality:Smokedev:

I'd like if they messed with the tuning again to get some more unique acoustic parts again like Ghost Reveries..

If I want brutal metal, I'd go listen to something else really. I hope the next record is as varied as Watershed. Or even more so.

I feel the same way. The multidimensional aspect is why I enjoy opeth as much as I do. Although, that being said...the heavy moments on watershed are the ones that have the most listening longevity.

I feel the same way. The multidimensional aspect is why I enjoy opeth as much as I do. Although, that being said...the heavy moments on watershed are the ones that have the most listening longevity.

word up, I wouldn't mind a bit more heavyness a-la still life which has the sort of sad beauty about it, or the relentless darkness of deliverance

As long as we're kept on our toes and they stay one step ahead of us, I see no reason for complaints whenever they decide to release their next mind blower. Whether it's more diverse, a bit lighter, or balls-out heavy, we all know it's gonna crush!:headbang: