New full metalcore song for you to mix!!

I think I got everything roughly in time in my mix there - hard to tell for sure :) If Felipe could verify that, I don't mind posting up the consolidtaed files... with his permission of course.

S.

Is my mix correct? I listened to yours and xMannequiNx's mix and the track alignment didn't sound right to me (especially the chorus) but the mixes were cool. Metalmiller's arrangement sounds like mine. I just dropped everything into Sonar and it seemed to line up without me having to do anything.

I'd love to hear a tighter version of this song, but my schedule is too busy to give it the editing that it needs (for free anyway :)). I enjoyed the song though. Can anyone translate the lyrics?

my mix was all the audio files dumped into protools, so some of the stuff wasn't aligned right. But my protools crashed in the middle of my second mix cause I loaded a weird combination of plugins (I know what not to do now...lol) and it reeaallly messed up the session so I decided fuck it :(

I'd love to hear a tighter version of this song, but my schedule is too busy to give it the editing that it needs (for free anyway :)). I enjoyed the song though. Can anyone translate the lyrics?

+1, have tried to edit/quantise the drums with no luck. Probably i don´t have the expertise (and gear, only cubase) to do it with high quality. But this song sounds so fresh and tight, it were a shame nobody would do it.

quote of the drummer : he doesnt own a drumm!( he never did also ) he learn to play by watching and playing in the rehearsals, just with that... he is really good!