New Galneryus EP

I have the EP and I must say I have to agree. I really really loved their old singer, but the new guy is fantastic! And the music is every bit as fun and more!

Might be the first time in years that I include an EP on my "Best of the Year" list.

I guess their old singer would be a top candidate for Dragonforce...even though no one can fill ZP Theart's shoes in DF.

This new song sounds badass. Looking forward to hearing the rest of it.

I've read interviews with Herman where he says he doesn't like singers whose first language is not English cause they don't pronounce the words clearly. My guess is they are looking for some one who has English as a first language unless there's an exceptional Scandi singer out there(there is one read on!). All other singers probably have no chance. Any way like you said Mavros, ZP cannot be replaced. He is the perfect voice for Dragonforce. The only guy that can replace ZP is Daniel Heiman ex of Lost Horizon. Sure he's not English either but his pronunciation is perfect and would fit well in DF and possibly gain them more fans even.