New Gamma Ray

I must be totally out of the loop here because New World Order, Power Plant, Insanity & Genius, and Majestic are my top favorite Gamma Ray albums and aren't gettin' much love! What gives??! :err::err::err:

Dunno. Power Plant and Somewhere Out In Space are my two favorites. I think Majestic is an excellent album Fight and My Temple are great songs and Blood Religion is outstanding.

Gamma Ray have never disappointed me, so I'm looking forward to this. They may not be my favorite band, but they're definitely one you can always count on.

I cannot believe you guys ... MAJESTIC was an amazing album and certainly worthy of everything that preceded it. Blood Religion alone makes that album a Gamma Ray masterpiece. I am worried that this new album won't be able to follow up Majestic well enough, but I'm still gonna buy it the day it comes out.

I have 'em all, loooong time fan. SOIS is my fave, but NWO is a very close second. Someone mentioned the ballad which was a correct assessment. NWO is a perfect nod to traditional 80's metal. My rankings:

Somewhere Out In Space
New World Order
Land of the Free
Powerplant
Insanity & Genius
Heading For Tomorrow
Majestic
Sigh No More

Yes, Majestic is way down there, not a "terrible" album, but as others have said, not memorable in the least.
Technically good, spiritually flawed.