New Gojira Streaming

There wasn't a thread actually. We talked about it in the "say something about what so and so is listening to" thread.

p.s. Just heard they'll be releasing the album in digipack format (which I unfortunately hate) AND a super limited run of a few colors on double gatefold vinyl. We'll probably be giving away cd+vinyl prizepacks on Metal Shop in the coming weeks.

Once a digipak falls apart it's over. You can replace jewel cases infinitely.

I do agree the art usually looks better and you can get more creative with digipaks for sure, but they're just not as practical. I've had more than a few fall apart on me.

What's up with the 'core vocals on one of the tracks? uhhh my mp3s say "All the Tears" but I hear Adoration for None in the lyrics so it might be mislabeled. I doubt it's the same vocalist, aye? wouldn't surprise me if it was the Lamb of God duder.

What's up with the 'core vocals on one of the tracks? uhhh my mp3s say "All the Tears" but I hear Adoration for None in the lyrics so it might be mislabeled. I doubt it's the same vocalist, aye? wouldn't surprise me if it was the Lamb of God duder.

If I'm not mistaken, it's Randy Blythe from Lamb of God (I think that's his name). At least that's what it sounds like.