New Gordian Knot Stuff! Woo!

TrevJ

May 2, 2001
Ottawa
http://www.seanmalone.net

You can watch a big preview thingy of the new album, and it's pretty well done. The songs seem pretty spiffy, although maybe not as good as the self titled album (but what is? :)) The only disappointment: Ron Jarzombeck isn't on the new album! Argh!

haha, this is all over the place... Every forum i visit has a thread on this! i watched it yesterday in the morining... good stuff! I will DEFINITELY buy the album! But i dunno how they can stand up to the godly standards of the first disc... It was AMAZING!!! I'm keepin the fingers crossed though that it will be.

That looks awesome. I've never listened to Gordion Knot, and that is the first thing I've "heard" of them. Looks very good. If I like the music in that film clip will I like the debut?

Originally posted by Eld
If I like the music in that film clip will I like the debut?

You will like the debut 100 times more than the music in that video. The debut is, without exaggeration, one of the best CDs I have ever heard. There are only 6 "real" songs on it, in addition to 2 atmospheric tracks, a long jam session, and Sean Malone's rendition of a classical song (or something like that). Those 6 songs will blow you away though, if you liked the music in the clip.