New Guitar Day (San Dimas)

Lasse Lammert

HCAF Blitzkrieg
Feb 12, 2009
www.lasselammert.com
yo...just scored a nice '86 (or 87?) San Dimas Jackson Custom Shop Dinky....
tasty as fuck....and it was a fucking steal (450$).....it looks soooooo sexy...pic will follow tomorrow, as soon as IÄve arrived back home.
Thanks Mr. Sammy Ash!
Black/White Body (White front, black back and sides), Ebony FB, single EMG81 OFR and loads of mojo

soooo now post your pictures of old San Dimas JAcksons!!! (I mean the real ones, not the new re-issues!)

I wanna see at least 6 pics next time I check this thread (which will be in 12 hrs)

'86 - good year.

That reminds me of the idea I had the other day of getting some sort of music memorabilia to hang in my house from the year I was born ('86). Maybe a guitar would do nicely....

Lol, I thought you were gonna pee your pants when you scored that. Course so did I with getting the deal on the Cobra.....

Congrats Lasse! Thats a solid score. All I could add to thread are my Socal Charvels and thats no where near what you are talking about.

Lol, yep...still can't believe they sold me that head for 1100. Traded in a bunch of that crap too, so basically between what I paid and what I got rid of that I hadn't used in forever, I think I was out about $800. Still have about $500 of crap to sell too that I didn't trade in....

uselessiwthoutpics.jpg

:heh: