Studio Stuff For Sale

Silver one and grey one..
Gotta photo?

They're actually black, not grey. Unless there's a third kind that im unaware of.. The original e609 was black on both sides, the newer one's are silver on the front side and black on the backside. Some people seem to say they are the same mic. I have 2 of the older black ones and a silver one and to my ears they sound different. Neither is better than the other, they're just different.

sorry for the delay, so fucking busy.
yep, the rio grande's came with the robin, you'd get a special deal of course, or swap them for the EMG or something...how do you like the robin? killer axe, aye?

the Rio Grandes sound fucking beatiful, they piss all over the bareknuckles for example.

Lasse, if you can hold it for a couple weeks, I might take the Tallboy. I have no credit card right now, so I will ask a friend to buy it when i receive. But I need to get paid first :D

That Jackson is fucking awesome. I might have to find out a way to take that off your hands. How are the frets on it? Single HB/Single Vol is an awesome config they really didn't make a lot of. Proper floyd nut on that one too, none of the behind the nut kahler style locks you find on the majority.

BTW, only cause you said to hit you up if something is overpriced. But on the J-50 and J-200s your are going to have a tough time selling those. I just sold a J-50 for around $20 shipped (US ebay) and the J-200s are a little less. J-200s are also hard to sell because they only really sound passable with the JE units that came in Jackson of that era.

That Jackson is fucking awesome. I might have to find out a way to take that off your hands. How are the frets on it? Single HB/Single Vol is an awesome config they really didn't make a lot of. Proper floyd nut on that one too, none of the behind the nut kahler style locks you find on the majority.

BTW, only cause you said to hit you up if something is overpriced. But on the J-50 and J-200s your are going to have a tough time selling those. I just sold a J-50 for around $20 shipped (US ebay) and the J-200s are a little less. J-200s are also hard to sell because they only really sound passable with the JE units that came in Jackson of that era.

sure those were US versions and not the Jap versions of it?
for that money I'll keep them ;)
yeah, that Jackson is fucking awesome (thanks also for your links through PM!).

Rich: I'll send the stands on monday

Pauli: replied.

and DAYUM, forgot AGAIN to upload the md421 pics and the better Jackson pics, sorry