New Guitar tone, using 7170 amp sim

What one on there is it dude? If its Blades - guitar tone test 2 then it sounds pretty awesome dude!

yup, that one.

thanks gareth :) Watch out! I'm catching up :lol:

EDIT: ah, no. it's blades tone test 3, with the shitty playing cuz it was 3 a.m. and I couldn't be arsed to concentrate.

I will have to try it out again and see what sound I can get.

Also, and gauge strings do you use on your 8 string guitar? I am thinking about getting some thick ones for my guitar but don't know how thick to go.

I will have to try it out again and see what sound I can get.

Also, and gauge strings do you use on your 8 string guitar? I am thinking about getting some thick ones for my guitar but don't know how thick to go.

if you really want to go low and sound tight, dude, I suggest you get a different guitar. even if you put huge 74's on like I have, you're not gonna get the same tension and tone as on the Agile Intrepid with its 28" neck (assuming you're still using the guitar you had in your one video that got... commented on ;) )
even with thicker strings, you're just not gonna get the same tightness and clarity you would on a longer-scale neck. if you're really serious about going low, I would check out baritone-neck 6 strings, there are quite a few around and should cater to your needs nicely, since I assume you just want to play low, and are not worried about the actual extended range of an 8-string, amirite?

if you really want to go low and sound tight, dude, I suggest you get a different guitar. even if you put huge 74's on like I have, you're not gonna get the same tension and tone as on the Agile Intrepid with its 28" neck (assuming you're still using the guitar you had in your one video that got... commented on ;) )
even with thicker strings, you're just not gonna get the same tightness and clarity you would on a longer-scale neck. if you're really serious about going low, I would check out baritone-neck 6 strings, there are quite a few around and should cater to your needs nicely, since I assume you just want to play low, and are not worried about the actual extended range of an 8-string, amirite?

Yeah, I just want to go low. My main guitar is the guitar in that video, I do have another one but its even shorter than the red one.

i thought you were banned from here

No, I said sorry and they let me back on.

I have quit all my old shit, I don't want to advertise my crap on here, I want to learn from you dudes how to improve my shit! :headbang:
I have been looking at some of the older threads on here and there is just so much to read its awesome.

No, I said sorry and they let me back on.

I have quit all my old shit, I don't want to advertise my crap on here, I want to learn from you dudes how to improve my shit! :headbang:
I have been looking at some of the older threads on here and there is just so much to read its awesome.

you're alright after all eh

corey check out "TSE X30"
7170 used to be my favourite of the amp sims, even over 8505 or soloc, but this thing fucking shits all over everything else.

you're alright after all eh

corey check out "TSE X30"
7170 used to be my favourite of the amp sims, even over 8505 or soloc, but this thing fucking shits all over everything else.

7170 is good but I prefer soloc, but maybe I will end up liking TSE X30 more...

Does anyone one here have any samples of it being used? I know there is that dude with the 8 minute long song, it was awesome, but I mean something a bit more extreme sounding and brutal.