NEW GuitarHack "EDGE_2013" Impulse!!!

Cool! What cab is this? Your Stiletto/Traditional cab? I loaded it up quickly and tried it out. Huge low end and a good presence. Maybe a bit more scooped than what I'm used to but I'm sure people will like it!

Your "edge ala sneap" IR is one of my all time favorites. Really an amazing IR!!

Cheers Clark. No not any of my 3 previous American 4X12's. Lets just say a Vintage 2x12 cab. New 4X12 Large Cab Impulses coming soon (well soon enough) depending on demand.

Here is a 2 min mix, yes, sorry, but I am too tired to do a better example :lol:

TSE808>TSE X50>Edge_2013>HP/LP and 2 shallow cuts on EQ.

EDIT: IR is on the 4 main 100\80|80/100 Tracks. Real reamp on Cleans and centre panned tracks.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks man.. lookin forward to checkin this out!

EDIT- i think i may have found a new go to ,GREAT sounding low end!!!

Another great sounding IR from GuitarHack, nice work!

Since a lot of the best free IRs out there have a bad habit of disappearing from the Internet, would you guys be interested in a website to exchange IRs with each other? Not that I need anything else to busy myself with, but it seems it would be very useful (and wouldn't take me too long to build.)

Another great sounding IR from GuitarHack, nice work!

Since a lot of the best free IRs out there have a bad habit of disappearing from the Internet, would you guys be interested in a website to exchange IRs with each other? Not that I need anything else to busy myself with, but it seems it would be very useful (and wouldn't take me too long to build.)

Yup.