Hey it sounds preety cool man. What was it?
It is a curve that I crafted by hand. I intended it to be use d with TS808 and Lepou Lecto. With the boost you could use any of the desired channels/voicings. The default mode works well and so does modern mode though you may need to boost the mid control to help fill in your mix. And high pass depending on the mix.

That's cool man , you created the curve trying to model something else , or just going by how it sounds with the lecto ?
Well most of the IRs I have used are centered around the V30 but many times there are spikes and peaks in some areas and this is true for a lot of IRs...Especially ones people put out the that are free. If I happened to like one that was clean sounding itt was too fizzy or too. A way to combat that is with EQ and a lot of times once you take away the dizziness with EQ there isn't enough mids. So my goal was to experiment and try to match a tone in a recording I had which had used a real V30. The pleasant part is this IR takes EQ really well because there are no huge spikes or dips in the curve, I find this desirable. If you need some of that all that's required is blending another IR or mic source in.

But yeah I made this with just EQ. No mics or anything. I used HP, LP and subtractive EQ.

Lector is my go to for distortion so I think that the best match for this IR is lecto...although it may sound perfectly acceptable with something else.

The quick recording above was the orange mode on the modern channel with the highs rolled back two marks -this actually bumps the mids and rolls back the highs. Besides the default mode TS808 in front that's it.