New guy in town...

Welcome. Another Nevermore fan I got over here. That makes the glorious number of...2! bwhahahahahaha

One from the smyth board and one from the deth board. woooo

Pyrus said:
Welcome, new dude. What other bands are ya into?
Thanks! I like a lot of bands, but Nevermore and Megadeth are my #1's :D Some of the other bands and soloists I'm into: Santuary ( :D ) Strapping Young Lad, Devin Townsend ( band ), Invocator ( a Danish band. Very "Nevermore'sh" though a little heavier and more aggressive ), Into Eternity, Annihilator, In Flames, Meshuggah, Fear Factory, Anthrax, Testament, Soilwork, Passenger, Pantera, ( old ) Sepultura, Alice In Chains, Cacophony, Jason Becker, Marty Friedman, The Gathering... :)

GroundXero3k said:
Welcome. Another Nevermore fan I got over here. That makes the glorious number of...2! bwhahahahahaha

One from the smyth board and one from the deth board. woooo
That's fucking awesome :wave:

metalskater7 said:
he likes nightwish..i like rhapsody
its a never ending war
it also means neither of you have any right to call other people's taste in music gay. there are only to bands gayer than rhapsody. hammerfall and manowar. :Spin:

Welcome, megamore. I'm pretty new here myself and its been fun so far.

As for Nightwish vs Rhapsody:

People who criticize Nightwish usually don't care for the operatic vocals.
People who dislike Rhapsody usually don't like taking it up the pooper.
To each his own.

[Forest of Unicorns is still THE gayest song ever on a metal CD]
*instigates and runs aways*

5 months and nevermore is your fave band?!?! this proved my theory!!!

thhose whispers behind the lyrics, the songs, the music!! they're brainwashing us allllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

thats why were're all huge nevermore fans...

hahahah its true, welcome to the fall of your sanity...soon you'll insane just like most of us here(on the other hand, i am the only normal person in here)