What do Nevermore mean to you ?

014974_24.jpg

see, when I hear Inner Sanctum, it makes me want to throw Warrel into a wall, smear his blood all over it, put on a strap-on and fuck his ear hole.

I had the primerib burger from Carl's Jr today, and it actually wasn't too bad. The roll they have it on actually impressed me for a fast food roll.

I was going to answer, but I'm not sure if she's gone or not. :( I shall wait to see if she comes back.

I just checked and saw that all three parts are still in place, so I guess I'm male. If there ever was any "she" in me, it was long gone before I was hatched into this world.

Morganna, usually the "ck" indicates a male, while "kk" a female, altho it's not always the case; e.g. the Nikki in this chatforum seems to be pretty male.

Looks like Nevermore mean food and sex to people here. So how about beer ? I'm really into beer, I like Belgian beer best. You guys know Blue Chimay ? Mmmmm, great stuff.

Nicky (the male version).

Looks like Nevermore mean food and sex to people here. So how about beer ? I'm really into beer, I like Belgian beer best. You guys know Blue Chimay ? Mmmmm, great stuff.
*breathes the biggest sigh of relief ever*

You guys know Blue Chimay ? Mmmmm, great stuff.

Nicky (the male version).

Oh man do I know it.

What does Nevermore mean to me..... hmm.. they are one in an elite list of twelve or so bands/musicians in what ever vehicle I wear out traveling about 70k miles a year in, that keeps me sane amongst a sea of idiots I must share he road with. Also one of the very very few bands that have not declined in anyway through their releases.

Your a brave man posting here.. the attention spa(m)n of most is a tad on the short side. :lol: 53 y/o..good on ya!

I don't appreciate everyone saying we have short attention spans. They're actually quite large. We've been talking about food for fucking years!