Nevermore DVD, CD, and Warrel updates

As much as I <3 you Karen I have to side with this. You can also get Beta fishies there. The only fish on the planet that don't creep me out.

And those at WalMart tend to be quite hardy unless they're left in the hands of my sister. :( (Though my petsmart baby is a little over 2 years old).

I agree with Will on this. For those that need to be frugal, Walmart is great. As a company, they're not so hot.

IM NOT EVEN EXCITED FOR IT ANYMORE. THE FUCKED UP TIMING KILLED IT FOR ME. IWAS AT THE FUCKING SHOW, TOO (U HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH FUCKING MONEY AND TIME THAT TOOK, LOL) BUT NOW I JUST CANT GET EXCITED FOR IT ANYMORE. IM MORE LOOKING FORWARD TO JEFFS ALBUM AND NEW NEVERMORE.

Nevermore DVD "The Year Of The Voyager"

The live show from Bochum Germany is in the final stages of editing, the wait will soon be over Neverheadz!

From official site:kickass:

Yay , that means that we will have to wait another year or 2 for the release

Seattle metallers NEVERMORE have set "The Year Of The Voyager" as the title of their upcoming DVD, due this fall via Century Media Records. The disc will contain footage of the band's October 11, 2006 concert at the Zeche club in Bochum, Germany.

Setlist:

01. Final Product
02. My Acid Words
03. What Tomorrow Knows/Garden of Grey
04. Next In Line
05. Enemies of Reality
06. I, Voyager
07. The River Dragon Has Come
08. I Am The Dog
09. Dreaming Neon Black
10. Noumenon
11. Inside Four Walls
12. Politics of Ecstasy
13. Dead Heart In A Dead World
14. Matricide
15. The Learning
16. Sentient 6
17. Narcosynthesis
18. The Heart Collector
19. Born
---------------------
20. This Godless Endeavor

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=93038

this fall? we'll see :lol: