New guy wants 2 introduce himself

Keltischer Frost

New Metal Member
Sep 19, 2002
Visit site
I just want 2 say : HI FOLKZ!

well, i heard about this band and tried to get a cd of CoB
but in my stores werent any ! so i entered this site and listened to some sounds: WoW:eek: !! what a band! i thought my brain
x-plodes as i heard "children of decadence"! so i became a fan of them without having any cd's of them!!

If anyone can tell me where i can listen 2 some more songs, so
TELL ME!!!

If i cant find any cd's of them till next week, i will order "follow the
reaper" anyways!

Other bands:

Dimmu Borgir(of course!!!!!!!!!!)
C.O.F
The Kovenant
Well....CoB since today!!!

And some Nu-Metal(i know i will get flamed like onevery otherboard of that kinda music):

KoRn
SlipKnoT

Some Punk:

Die Ärzte

hehe, die ärzte... i think, they've an quite strange humor, which i somehow like, but the music does suck

the only punkbands i listen to are misfits and samhain...

ugh, whose recommended that the new guy listens to Cradle of Filth........

Listen to Norther, Suidakra, In Flames, Dark Tranquility, Gardenian, At the gates, The Crown, Katatonia, and so on, but dont listen to C.o.F........

Originally posted by Keltischer Frost
Other bands:

Dimmu Borgir(of course!!!!!!!!!!)
C.O.F
The Kovenant
Well....CoB since today!!!

And some Nu-Metal(i know i will get flamed like onevery otherboard of that kinda music):

KoRn
SlipKnoT

Some Punk:

Die Ärzte

CoF is so, so these days, Nu Metal sucks donkey dick including KoRnHoLe and SiPcOcK. Some of The Kovenant's shit kicks ass and Dimmu fuckin RULES!!!!!! Left are the Kings of the Carnival Creation to carry out the echoes of the fallen!!!!!!! And as far as punk goes......it's the mating call for fags. When I hear that shit...I get out the 12 gauge....and take it as a sign that hunting season's begun. ..............Just to let you know where we stand. :lol: Welcome to the forum.

Originally posted by Keltischer Frost
are you german?! if u are, so speak german 2 me

i think, the rest of the community won't be happy if we would start talking german here... you can discuss in german in the "german thread" (No kidding?!! huh...)

I don't think he's german, he'd take the mistakes out of his sig in that case... :rolleyes:
Das Ragnarock kommt!
Die Götter werden sterben und
ich werdeauf dem Berg diser Leichen stehen!

Yeah, welcome I guess lol ;)

AAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
(SLAMS HIS HEAD INTO THE WALL AND CUTS HIS WRISTS)
(FALLS INTO THE CORNER SOBBING)
Dont ever say that again Deadwinter......