My thoughts on the new album/Introduction

OutlawCFH

Wild Child Jr
Dec 1, 2002
BC,Canada
Visit site
IT FUCKIN' ROCKS!! :headbang:

Now to introduce myself:)

I live in Canada,got into Bodom about 3 months ago,pissed off that none of their albums are carried in any stores here(had to download them all and burn them until I can find a place in Canda that sells them:( ) I play guitar,looking at getting a Jackson Rhoads in black(can copy Alexi too much lol j/k)

Hope to have some fun here:)

Oh and whats Alexi's gear? haha j/k I know how many times that question pops up on here;)

Correctly :D

Alexi uses simple RR1 with customized 24 frets, one EMG 81 pickup and thats it I think, its RR1 L/L custom model. L/L means Latvala/Laiho and I wish to you a possibillity of getting yourself one like that :D

Hellcome here

Originally posted by Stun
Especially if the argument's about religion. :lol:

AMEN

eheheh he is right stay out of the religion disscution for your sake heheheheheheh

so wellcome....im not old here to ....and you will have some fun here I hope I do......

these gyus are fuckign crazy (including me ) but you get used to it

Wellcome man!

Wish you have fun here (sure you will) and my best wishes for you aims about Alexi's guitar (that's not that sure :p ).
I'm not old here to...mabby from the newest members, but we're having much fun here. I'm sorry from now for my english. They are not the best.........