New guy with a quick question...

psychoguitar

New Metal Member
Aug 30, 2006
Hey, I was wondering if there was alot of issues gettin Suspended Animation Dreams out? I had the album preordered, but I still haven't recieved anything yet. I'm assuming since Subterranean Masquerade is not on The End Record's site anymore that there must have been some issue, so maybe some orders weren't fulfilled?

Uhhh I just ordered a copy of this CD not more than half a week ago... I hope there isn't a problem with that eh? I ordered it from The End so it should be coming........ It might get here tomorrow...

I've never heard Subterranean Masquerade so it was pretty much a blind purchase. I don't even know what I've got myself into. I don't even know what kind of metal it is really. I'm hoping for something good... :D

Uhhh I just ordered a copy of this CD not more than half a week ago... I hope there isn't a problem with that eh? I ordered it from The End so it should be coming........ It might get here tomorrow...

I've never heard Subterranean Masquerade so it was pretty much a blind purchase. I don't even know what I've got myself into. I don't even know what kind of metal it is really. I'm hoping for something good... :D

Did it arrive? Thoughts?

First listen for me was sort of absorbong it, I guess my initial impression was that it is not heavy enough. Of course now I think it is in the top 5 albums of all time, so don't trust your first impression.

It did arrive but I haven't been able to hear the whole thing yet. I heard some of the first song, but I haven't comprehended it well enough to be able to post a just opinion. I just need some more time with it. But it did arrive and with an unbroken case no less, very nice artwork. :)

blid-bought ??? no problem... you are buying a Subterranean Masquerade's album ^^

Subterranean Masquerade are the best I ever listen