Win a free copy of S.A.D

Submasq

Room 63
Dec 19, 2004
www.submasq.com
Here is your chance to win an autographed copy of "Suspended Animation Dreams." All you have to do is post about Subterranean Masquerade in 10 different message boards and send me a screen copy of the post. E-mail the posts to maskedones@submasq.com to win a prize (Post needs to include a few words about the band and links to our web site)

Sign up for our street team at maskedones@submasq.com and let's make some noise!

Love
tomer
:hotjump:

I have been posting about this on all the music forums I go to, but thats not 10, and one of them got deleted by a mod for some reason.(No, not even just locked, but deleted...). Everyone I know is going to be hearing about your wonderful band from me.

In that case I will definatly get them for you. I have a question though, I tried taking a screen shot of one, and when I pasted it into my photoshop it was really small and distorted, so you really couldnt read it, how do I fix that?

It's a bit lame to already have the album and afterwards receiving it again, but then with autographs, imvvvho. I'll just post some threads on some forums, no need to send me S.A.M. again, I don't wanna be greedy, hehe. It's fairly simple: you (the band) make a very good album, we (the fans) spread the news. Nothing to it. :)

Hieronimus said:
It's a bit lame to already have the album and afterwards receiving it again, but then with autographs, imvvvho. I'll just post some threads on some forums, no need to send me S.A.M. again, I don't wanna be greedy, hehe. It's fairly simple: you (the band) make a very good album, we (the fans) spread the news. Nothing to it. :)

I would very much cherish having an autographed copy of the album, and also, having a second cd of it would help me be able to show friends that would potentialy like SubMasq but dont want to dish out money for them yet to get into the band.

Hieronimus said:

And dont worry, I was out promoting S.A.D. before I even had seen this thread, right Frosties :)

PhlegethonVeins said:
And dont worry, I was out promoting S.A.D. before I even had seen this thread, right Frosties :)

Hehe, yeah. I'm the witness... and for that I deserve your free cd !!!

I've already posted about you guys in the only forum I really regularly go to. The only other I even post in (aside from this one) is Clad In Darkness' forum, butI must admit I didn't do it there. I exposed their guitarist Subterranean Masquerade a while ago, and he got the CD already. The only other people who frequent their forum are band members and friends of the band, of which I'm sure John has already had them listen to Suspended Animation Dreams. I would've definitely gone for this if I could win an autographed version, but would've failed miserably after two forums. Oh well, the only person who truly loses is a friend of mine who would've inherited my first copy.

I sent you guys an email. Great idea to get the fans involved with promoting you. Awesome band, awesome album! I hope to see you guys live some day.

Frosties said:
Hehe, yeah. I'm the witness... and for that I deserve your free cd !!!

:p

Well you live quite aways away from me, now dont you? Anyways, my extra copy of the cd will go to a potential fan of the band, not an existing one, therefore hopefully adding one more to the fan base. :)

Hey,
I just dropped a few lines on five boards and sent an e-mail to you. Hopefully links to the posts are okay. Rather than a screen copy since I'm not sure how to do taht. :err:

:headbang:

Hey tell you what... given my online reputation, I won't endorse Sub Masq. That's like 10000000000000000000000000x better given how much some people curse Kleo.

I haven't recieved mine yet, so I am also wondering if they have been mailed out yet or if something has come up.

Highway Corsair said:
I got an email from Tomer, he said, he was waiting for the cds to come to him, and then he was going to mail them out....

Yeah I got the same e-mail. That was quite awhile ago. Maybe something happened with the shipment?