Win a Free copy of Modern Warfare 2!

Some of my friends were having problems answering some of the questions haha!

I got 5/5 cus I'm completely obsessed with everything MW2 right now lol

Here's the answers...

1. Infinity Ward
2. PS3, XBOX360, and PC
3. November 10, 2009
4. fourzerotwo
5. Dual-wield Handguns

Cheers! :kickass:

Ive actually heard of people winning shit from this website, but, it still sounds crazy fishy to me.

Woah! woah! woah! woah! Wait a minute... Ban me?? For what?

What did I do wrong?!

It's not spam. I found the link on a modern warfare 2 fan site that stays up to date with all the latest info on the game.

They posted a link where you could enter in this contest and I thought it cool so I entered, got all the answers right, and it said if you link other people it not only gives other people a chance to win but it supposedly increases my chances too. Win, win scenario.

I decided to share the link with all my personal friends/family via facebook and myspace, and they were all excited about it and thanked me for sharing
and now I decided I would share with everyone on my two fave forums. What harm have I done here? You think I'm going to purposefully spam my own friends and family? Or the forum I visit on a regular basis?

Seriously guys, if I did something wrong just have the admins remove this thread. I genuinely meant no harm or spam or whatever to anyone. All I wanted to do was spread the news about this contest for other fans of the game and also to increase my own chances of winning. That is all.

I understand there is a lot of spam on the internet but god damn not everyone is a spammer. You act like I spam on this forum all the time or something which isn't the case.

Anyways, to the admins and mods - you guys do whatever you feel you have to do. Just know that it wasn't my intention to spam or cause harm to anyone on this forum and I would appreciate not being banned for just spreading information about a fucking contest for christs sake.

And to everyone else, sorry for informing you all about a contest that I found worth entering. It wont happen again. I was just trying to benefit other fans of MW2. If the mods and admins have no problem with this thread and decide to leave it up, then I wish everyone who enters good luck. If you decide to enter the contest do it under the link I posted so it will help my chances as well.

Thanks.

And again, I'm sorry.

AND AS PROOF...here's the original link from the site I found the contest link from

http://www.themodernwarfare2.com/

That's not spam either. Its a fan based MW2 site that updates regularly with all current info. I use a pretty damn secure browser with all the latest security features including one of the well known site rating systems WOT which is usually pretty accurate detecting shitty sites. So I wouldnt be visiting bad sites nor linking them.

The link I posted was just a direct link to the contest entry form based off of my referal. You enter the contest, you get a link to send to friends and family to increase your chances of winning. So I posted that link which was:
http://www.playfire.com/win-codmw2/done#

God, this isn't worth the hassle. This is seriously the last time I will ever post on a forum about something cool I find. lol Otherwise I risk spending a god damn hour defending myself and the links credibility. Jesus. lol