New habits/routines

Not sure where you heard that. It's certainly not as frowned-upon as it is in high school. After all, college is voluntary, and you pay for it out of your own pocket. It's not like the professors are your nannies or anything.

Yeah, tardiness isn't that big a deal in college.

7-8 hours per night is the gold standard in terms of a healthy lifestyle.

I need at least seven. If I start getting less than that for more than four nights in a row, I usually start to feel under the weather.

7-8 hours per night is the gold standard in terms of a healthy lifestyle.

Yeah, I was joking. Personally I find it very difficult to get that amount of sleep on a regular basis. It takes me forever to fall asleep (i.e. if I'm preoccupied/worried about ANYTHING when I go to bed, it takes me easily an hour or two to fall asleep, and occasionally 4 to 6 :erk:), and I usually don't get enough sleep if I have to get up for something, so my sleeping pattern is generally all over the place. I don't think I could possibly have a regular sleep schedule until I get out of college and have a steady full-time job.

I need at least seven. If I start getting less than that for more than four nights in a row, I usually start to feel under the weather.

Wuss.

i hate when i wake up early, but my dog doesn't let me sleep after 7:15

2501081252jb0.jpg

every morning he lips my face to wake up