New Helloween - A True Metal Gem!

TheGraveDigger

Heavy Metal Maniac
Sep 29, 2002
Union, NJ, USA
Hey all.

This Tuesday May 20 the new Helloween album Rabbit Don't Come Easy comes out. Last night I was at a local independent store called Vintage Vinyl and much to my delight they had the new Helloween album out a few days early. I grabbed it upon seeing it and was so happy I was finally gonna get to hear this album because I had high hopes for it.

After listening to it it not only matched my high hopes, it went way beyond that. I couldn't believe what I was listening to. The album was just insane. The album doesn't have the darker approach that The Dark Ride had. The Dark Ride was a great album but this is totally different. What I describe this album as is a mix of the highly underated Better Than Raw and the classic Keeper Of The Seven Keys Part 2. Yes thats right you heard what I said Keeper Of The Seven Keys Part 2. Helloween has returned to form and are better than ever.

The band is really tight on this album. Andi Deris shines like never before on vocals and they also borrowed the metal veteran Mikkey Dee (former King Diamond, current Motorhead) for the drums who does an amazing job.

This is my favorite album of the year so far and I think its gonna be hard to top (although I am expecting great albums from Grave Digger, Iron Maiden and Kind Diamond).

Be sure to get this album when it is released on Tuesday. It is that damn good and you won't be disappointed.