New Helloween Single Info Announced

The_Q

No More Posts
Mar 29, 2003
www.metal-fan.org
HELLOWEEN have posted the following message at their official website (www.helloween.org):

“The new Helloween single will be released July 4th and is entitled ‘Come Alive’. The single will include a bonus multimedia promo video clip of the band.

Although the new album does not have a name, there are some tour dates already announced.”

Upcoming tour dates include:

November

18 at Novesta in Zlin, CZR

19 at Duhova Arena in Pardubice, CZR

20 at Locomotiva in Plzen, CZR

22 at Na Boriku in Zilina, SK

Deathdevil - why would you be talking shit on Helloween? They are metal legends in my opinion they basically started the power metal genre. You should give respect where respect is due and it is due.

Stoink said:
Deathdevil - why would you be talking shit on Helloween? They are metal legends in my opinion they basically started the power metal genre. You should give respect where respect is due and it is due.

yeah, I agree with you. know what is funny though, Pantera doesn't get cred...if you think I am crazy listen to Power Metal it came out in '88 :headbang:

Curufin said:
Am I the only one who thinks that starting off a tour in the Czech Republic is weird?

Anyway, I hope this album will be better than RDCE.

I quite enjoyed RDCE. But I must say the new Masterplan absolutely kills it. It's a damn shame that they couldn't be had for PPVI. I will keep my fingers crossed for VII.