New here....

Damangeinc: First of all, welcome. Secondly, yes, Opeth is VERY boring. Good man. Third, here are some bands that are WAY faster and/or heavier than Nile, Hate Eternal and Arch Enemy: eXodus, Kreator, Dark Angel, Vader, Demilich, Dismember.... yeah, I could go on for a while.

mekane: WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?? When are you going to finally die of AIDS from your upstairs neighbor?

I dunno, Kreator's drumming cant match Tony Loreno's 260bpm insanity on Churning the Maelstrom. Ive only heard like two Demilich songs, and I own a Vader cd-good shit. Ill check the other ones out though. Thanks, much appreciated.

Damageinc840 said:
What are you talking about?

Non-melodic acoustic passages? Dillinger escape plan. Most jazz musicians, and in my opinion, Opeth. And im not talking about the acoustic passages in that one song, Im talking about on their cd's as a whole. Im not as ignorant as you as to base my opinion on a single song. That was made clear, but you seemed to be unable to pick up on that.

Dont tell me about heavy, fast, or technical. You want technical, listen to Yngwie Malsteem Icarus Dreamsuite IV. Technical, yeah, I'll agree, Death is a most excellent band, but not nearly the most technical. Fast? Hate Eternal, Arch Enemy, Nile, I think you'll be hard pressed to find faster drumming and riffing. And asshole, i never said death metal isnt fast, heavy or technical. I said Opeth's version of death metal, (you know, the music they play?) is not overly fast, overly techical, or overly heavy, MEANING THEY ARE NOTHING SPECIAL. Dont tell me about NIle, I own all of their cd's and have seen them in concert. I also own every Amon Amarth cd, dont tell me about them being heavy. As a matter of a fact, dont tell me about anything.

I also own three In FLames cd's, and have downloaded numerous songs. The cd's are currently costers. I know what the band is like.

So, to better suit your third grade education, here's some Dr. Suess-

"I do not like them faggot mekane, I do not like shitty in flames."
"Their music sucks here and there, Their music sucks everywhere"
"I do not care about your pick, so shut up mekane, and suck my dick"

Thanks. NOw go fuck yourself, you've made me feel very very stupid for talking to you, especially after noticing you cant read. God, I hate you. Why dont you jus get cancer?

\m/ ROCK ON FUCKERS \m/

Fun and lol...

New on the board ..
and already arguing with neverlistening-and-always-annoying mekane.....

Welcome Aboard dude.. :wave:

Happen to go WackeN Btw... :headbang: