New here

warjockey

New Metal Member
Jul 6, 2002
Visit site
Hello everyone, this is my first post in this forum. Someone posted about this site on the Marc Seal forums and I thought I should check it out.

I listened to some of the songs you guys have covered and they sound pretty good.

I was just wondering how can I start working on some songs with you guys.

Hi warjockey! :D

Glad that you're interested!

All you need really is some software to record with, and you'll be all set. If you've read through the "Recording Process" part of our website, then you're already familiar with how we do things.

1. Do you have some recording software already?

and...

2. What instrument do you play, etc...?

Anyway, glad to have 'ya!
Cheers!

oh I see.

I have cakewalk and I play guitar.

I use my ME-30 to do my recordings, and my guitar is not that great but I will soon get like a good ESP with EMG 81s or HZs...

I was thinking if anyone wanted to do Run To the Hills since I didn't see that in the song list (or I missed it). And that's a damn good song.

Originally posted by warjockey
oh I see.

I have cakewalk and I play guitar.

I use my ME-30 to do my recordings, and my guitar is not that great but I will soon get like a good ESP with EMG 81s or HZs...

I was thinking if anyone wanted to do Run To the Hills since I didn't see that in the song list (or I missed it). And that's a damn good song.

Cool! :)

Run to the Hills is one that we haven't done yet. Sounds like fun!
Our main drummers have been busy lately, so it may be a bit until we have a drum track to work from, but we'll do it when we can.

Cheers! :)