NEW HOT FUZZ TRAILER!!

Europe gets ALL the good stuff first. Movies, music, robotic women, they are just ahead of us in every way that matters.

PS - I was listening to the news the other day and they were talking about how Britan got a "Blizzard" overnight (it was 2 to 3 inches) and they closed all schools, jobs, and most roads. Fucking brits can't take a hit! You must have to be an absolut fucktard to crash a car in 2 inches of snow - I don't care if you don't normally see snow every year. Snow is to wet, wet is to slippery. It's in the bible you fucks, look it up!

PS - I was listening to the news the other day and they were talking about how Britan got a "Blizzard" overnight (it was 2 to 3 inches) and they closed all schools, jobs, and most roads. Fucking brits can't take a hit! You must have to be an absolut fucktard to crash a car in 2 inches of snow - I don't care if you don't normally see snow every year. Snow is to wet, wet is to slippery. It's in the bible you fucks, look it up!

last week, when it was like "11 degrees feels like -6", schools around here were closed because it was a danger to be outside. and yet, drexel had work and school....ARGH. why doesn't anyone care about my health? or at least, my potentially frostbitten fingers...i need those to type!!

ps, awesome show man, i'm uploading my pictures now!