New Iced Earth singer is confirmed

Ok I lied.

I heard some of the clips from Iced Priest.
The Iced Earth I loved is dead. The guitar playing is good on Reckoning. It starts out like Damien and all I her in the lyrics is Dont tread on me a few times and I want to laugh then it turns into Priest.

Red Baron has Iron Maiden sounding guitars and Priest singing. Not bad it its 1985. He sings the line Red Baron like Jugulator.

I'm really fucking pissed right now. My favorite band to me is pretty much dead if Tim stays with the band. I dont like how his voice fits at all.

Hope Matt wants to sing again :(

ive always thought matt sounded corny when he did the low notes.....he is a damn good singer tho.....but i think ripper actually does well on these clips and fits SURPRISINGLY well ..this does sound like a iced priest ..lol ....its not that bad tho ...this could be a good thing

I dont care for it. I think Hollow Man is kinda cool but its just that, Hollow. Needs to be something more in it. I hope the other songs on the cd sound better.

Just me or they removed the clips from the IE page? Downloaded 2 complete tracks from DC and thinks it sounds allright. But Matt will be missed. Think he could done a great offert on this one