new Iced Earth video

HA HA that video is god awful!

I have the IE ep that just came out and if you think that song was bad wait until you hear the others!

:erk:

Vomit inducing for sure. oh well, another decent band gone to the shitter.

Well, the only two full songs that I have heard are When the Eagle Cries and Hollow Man. Hollow Man....is possibly the worst song I have ever heard....EVER!

Okay, maybe that was a bit of an exaggeration....but it's pretty bad nonetheless. Ripper's "ballad" vocals just sound retarded.

DreamNeonBlack said:
HA HA that video is god awful!

I have the IE ep that just came out and if you think that song was bad wait until you hear the others!

:erk:

Vomit inducing for sure. oh well, another decent band gone to the shitter.

Go to hell you blashphamer :hotjump: I can't spell I know.

neal said:
quit whining about ripper, becuase barlow wouldnt have been able to save that piece of shit song, the piece of shit video, or the piece of shit album. 'the glorious burden' was destined to blow nuts the moment it came into jons head, so just give up on IE. they're dead.

Take your Iced Earth cds and give them to somebody else. You no longer deserve to be labled as a fan or an ex fan.

Oh shit!!!! that is Horrible!
I love Iced Earth, but that song is just plain terrible.
They've done better dramatic songs than that one. How many times do we need to here "When the Eagle Cries?" ...that consisted of the whole lyrical content and the guitar was sleep-inducing...monotone strumming, like some country song, or Bob Dylan.
I know Jon would say some shit like, "My music is the way I express myself & my true fans understand that."
But, as a real fan, I hope he doesn't shit up another tune like that again!
As for this new singer, it's hard to judge from that..I hope he works out. He definatley has some BIG shoes to fill.

now i know why iced earth dont make videos, they suck. i havent heard anything from the new album because everyone sayse its garbage. and judging from that song it probably is. Night of the Stormrider is still an awsome album though.

Brotherelf said:
Oh shit!!!! that is Horrible!
I love Iced Earth, but that song is just plain terrible.
They've done better dramatic songs than that one. How many times do we need to here "When the Eagle Cries?" ...that consisted of the whole lyrical content and the guitar was sleep-inducing...monotone strumming, like some country song, or Bob Dylan.
I know Jon would say some shit like, "My music is the way I express myself & my true fans understand that."
But, as a real fan, I hope he doesn't shit up another tune like that again!
As for this new singer, it's hard to judge from that..I hope he works out. He definatley has some BIG shoes to fill.

Well the song is not to please you in the first place. If you don't like it don't listen to it. Jon gets his message out via music. Him being a patriot and all, you should have seen this coming. Besides I have shown it to alot of my friends who hate metal, and they loved it so it gets the point across.

check this out

post_trooper.jpg

B0000DIN05.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

yes?

COBSteele02 said:
Well the song is not to please you in the first place. If you don't like it don't listen to it. Jon gets his message out via music. Him being a patriot and all, you should have seen this coming. Besides I have shown it to alot of my friends who hate metal, and they loved it so it gets the point across.

heh, I laugh at any christian american who sees the music video, likes it, and then goes out and buys Burnt Offerings because they think thats the kind of music on it hahahaha.

well, im just saying that he went out and bought an album solely on the impression of that video, and that album happened to be BO. If that, then it would be funny.

The imagery isn't bad. The melody isn't bad. Tim isn't bad. However, without Matt's amazing voice, the song lacks the passion it needs to make it work. I'm fairly certain Barlow's voice, along with those still pictures, would have gotten me choked up at some point during the song. But in Iced Earth's current configuration, I felt nothing.

GZ