New ideas

Behindert

Mar 17, 2007
Örebro, Sweden
www.myspace.com
Yo!

I've recorded some ideas and thought I'd share :) It started out with some VERY cheezy poporwhatever-stuff but at the end it gets heavy haha.. Oh well, it was great fun :)

I used some different drumsamples this time.. Different kick, toms and snare.
Clean guitars are amplitube1, distorted are amplitube2 for the pop-chorus (sounds like ass yes I know) and the heavier ones are Rev mkIII.

Bass is pitch shifted guitar (also the subby parts).

Well here you go:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/389199/Frogs2.mp3

i'm hoping the same here... what the hell are you waiting man, your stuff is inspiring, nice kicks and snares too man, though i dunno why i hear some fruityloopness on the synth kind'a thing from the beggining of the song... still can't believe you get that good sound out of the pitched guitar... mine just sounds SHIT

Thanks guys, means alot! :)

Oh well I don't know about the record thingy, maybe I should? Haha and yeah the electro drum things are fruity loops, indeed kind of sub par but whatever :D I actually have a really cheap bass sitting at home now, but I usually end up using the pitched guitar because it actually sounds better haha..

MetalMiller: I think much of the room sound on the drums comes from the samples themselves, they're quite roomy. I'm gonna have to check if those samples are included in my samples.rar, if they're not I'll just add them and you can grab em' :)

The_Unrest: Aww, thanks man :D

listening to it again on a muuuch better speaker set, man i'll always wonder how you achieve these quality, i'm guessing you don't have SUPER DUPER gear and you make these marvels, now go post a huge tutorial on how to make kool songs, and how you go about daw's and shit =]

ontopic again, i'm loving the intro, and digging the heavy parts a lot!

Always love your stuff! The intro is not cheesy at all in my opinion and the heavy parts are epic! Only complaint is that the clean part is louder than the heavy parts, reducing the impact of the distorted guitars. That ping effect you're using on every other snare hit on the heavy part is fucking classic. Just what the doctor ordered, so I salute you, sir!