New interview with Jonas and Anders

i love Katatonia, but damn they sure have done a lot of interviews for this album, what like 23 or so? just saying, not a lot new covered here, just good to see they give people the time for an interview I guess.

Very nice interview. I thought the interviewer was pretty good too all things considered.

yeah there are heaps of chill moments in katatonia not to mention a few rare songs that are completely chilled out

Did you hear the guy's anger in his voice when he asked "WHAT DO YOU WANT THE LISTENER TO TAKE AWAY FROM THE MUSIC?!" as if a close friend of his killed himself over music or something. FUck dude. Music doesn't make people kill themselves, depression makes people kill themselves. Katatonia's music has made me a HAPPIER PERSON!

I think it has more to do with his personality... lots of yanks talk like that

Did you hear the guy's anger in his voice when he asked "WHAT DO YOU WANT THE LISTENER TO TAKE AWAY FROM THE MUSIC?!" as if a close friend of his killed himself over music or something. FUck dude. Music doesn't make people kill themselves, depression makes people kill themselves. Katatonia's music has made me a HAPPIER PERSON!

was that serious?