chilling with Anders & Jonas

elusivechris

New Metal Member
Jun 27, 2003
cincinnati.ohio
I just wanted to say that when I was @ Metalfest 2000 (US) I had the chance to meet and spend some time with the band, Jonas was very shy as well as the others, I mostly spoke with Anders for about 3 hours talking about "total darkness" referring to not having a girlfriend for 2 years.he was quite a nice guy as well as Jonas asking me were the shitter was,I recall getting my picture taken with (Jonas) and thinking "this guy looks like Elvis in oriental white Dragon shirt with 70's shades" what cool guy!!any I just got my chance to ask so many questions, really every fans dream I thought to myself, well I just wanted to say that they are all very cool individuals(even though I still haven't gotten my 2 records I paid for over 2 years ago) I still worship this band,I am really impressed with their bravery to explore new sounds, that's why I respect and connect with this band so well. ok keep up the great work guys and will you please come over to the US for a damn tour!!even a one off show!! PLEASE!!!!

yeah, they are all quite shy but give them a couple of beers and they can be very talkative:)
I agree, they are all really kind and cool people!
Hope for you fans in the USA that they will be touring there soon. It seems the band really wants to tour the USA, It's most a question of money and organization.

Hey, lucky you! They do seem like great people. I hope if they ever make a US tour they would visit Canada as well.