Talk about the first time you met JONAS!!

salient said:
I may translate it, for short time, coming soon...

Dude, what the hell is a Cradel? And how can you translate a book for a short time? You are really mysterious...

"Cradel of Dreams" Sound fucken' kvlt though. I want the book.

EDIT: And what comes to the thread, I never really realized the gay fanbase Katatonia had. Then again when you think about the mustach Anders has on, it all seems so obvious...

Argyle said:
Dude, what the hell is a Cradel? And how can you translate a book for a short time? You are really mysterious...

"Cradel of Dreams" Sound fucken' kvlt though. I want the book.

EDIT: And what comes to the thread, I never really realized the gay fanbase Katatonia had. Then again when you think about the mustach Anders has on, it all seems so obvious...

Walking down the main street
I see a citys face
Boys dressed in leather
Girls dressed in lace
See the easy riders
Theyre roaring down their way
They need to give full speed ahead

Theyve been bunched together
To keep their crazy life
They turn on the power
Get wrecked every night
Got some kind of feeling
Looking in his eyes
I feel the power surge to a head

London leatherboys
Nightmares pleasure, what youve done
London leatherboys
All together
All together - nightmares pleasure

After all the roaring
The sound of silence scares
Girl of the leader
Cried in his arms
Dont you see the danger
When we are running wild
Please, stop the games, its getting late

London leatherboys
Nightmares pleasure, what youve done
London leatherboys
All together

Swearing that he would do - he could not even say
Boy dressed in leather - boy died in pain
Theyre the easy riders - but heroes die too fast
He was more than the best of the bunch

Best together
Lousy leather
Say whats better
All together

London leatherboys

1679511358092855871_rs.jpg

Blakkheim said:
London leatherboys

1679511358092855871_rs.jpg

Tom of Finland. I'm in awe. The man knows his homo-culture :lol:

We have this saying here in Finland: "I doesn't make you gay if you're on top."
So if you wanna share your first time with Jonas go ahead. Best 30 seconds in your life,
like with this Darksoul fellow? ;)

Not "cradel", it certainly mistake. Book title calling "Cradle of Dreams".
This time i have lot ideas, many of them published in this book. Influenced by H.P Lovecraft, and little, Alan Edgar Poe. Genre,- various.:cool:

Poor Jonas! Ha! U got major balls btw Lord D!

Liking that beard Daniel ;o) Glasgow gig - Brill. Drums on
new album - Brill.

Saw Mattias watching Novembre at Glasgow gig. Was standing right next
to me to. Really wanted to say hiya but couldn't bring myself to do it!

XXX

World of Jonas i think is nearby of mine: to much desolate, scary and despair.

This is a part of my book:

Cradle of Dreams.

There has come{stepped} grey foggy morning, as well as in any other coastal small town.
I David Sparks, - the usual lieutenant of a local police, observe this up to a pain a tiresome picture some years since me have transferred{translated} in this the god the forgotten hole.
Need in money resources that has served my falling downwards. Kevin Mortimer, one of my best friends to the childhood, has got on selling of a large party{set} of heroin to the Colombian cartel. At that time because of illness of the son of an average degree of a pneumonia, me the large sum on his{its} treatment in prestigious clinic with the good medical equipment and the qualified medical personnel was required. To illness Мартина the serious approach of skilful experts was really necessary, instead of заштатных third-rate doctors with which Portland is flooded. The lieutenant of police, with average earnings, presumed only service of a low level.
Mortimer it is literally kneeling, begged me to organize to it{him} runaway from the chamber of preliminary detention for solid compensation naturally. On a dawn of it{him} the court expected, and payoff of so authoritative judge was impossible, for drugs in this staff{state} punish without any delays and legal indulgences.
The appeal would take a place, but in that case game hardly would cost candles.
Mortimer the star from ten till twenty five years, probably and is more.
Fighting with sincere flours{torments}, I have thought over all thoroughly and certainly, the risk was minimal. I have deduced{removed} Mortimer ostensibly on interrogation for specification of some details in the closed room without witnesses, all protection has been processed by a solid purse of this villain. Anybody marvellously has not spillt the beans.
Mortimer spoke me about plastic operation which it{he} will make in case of successful runaway. With his{its} reputation such measures were simply necessary. In a special room for interrogation, close up jail windows, did not allow also the slightest hint on runaway. After false interrogation I have deduced{removed} Kevin in a toilet where the small window at the left above a drain tank settled down. In the street, my subordinated in a trice have picked up Mortimer, having twirled it{him} of a hand for a back and it is literally having pushed in a cabin of the small lorry, have dashed away away as it is possible further from densely occupied areas. Night time had to such resolute actions.
Runaway has gone right on glory, money have received all my so-called complicity, including me, in this list.
Week was gave out marvellously favorable, - to the son rendered high-quality medical aid, all went to full recovery, and my wardrobe has replenished several on the present with expensive{dear} suits from Valentino and Gucci. All my old debts have been covered with interest. The pleasure had no borders, and money kindled fire of vanity even more.
After a while my conscience began treating and speak;
You name yourself a respectable policeman?
Soon you selling a pig, than the fair citizen of a society!
The criminal whom you have released{have let off}, sold drugs to children!
After that I have washed down and have left in myself, the chief began to notice my strange empty- behaviour face.
-Sparks, take a compensatory holiday and be sent with the son in park of attractions or still somewhere, spare the time at last!
The offer of the chief was too inconvenient to his{its} embodiment during a life. Martin dews without mother, she{it} was lost in accident when to it{him} year was executed, therefore to leave it{him} while I shall not understand with itself, there was nobody.
Set has put, which I undertook, were simply closed owing to my incapacity or transferred other departments.
James Trejsi the chief of our site, on old friendship did not begin to dismiss me, and has transferred{translated} in silent small town the Point, nearby to Providence.
Has passed some years and for this time in easy practically easy conditions I have relaxed, have come to the senses, paid more attention to the son.
In the Point serious crimes, probably, occur once a half-centuries, under the greater account the basic time leaves on disclosing of fine hooligan tricks. Paper work, that on the present loads the schedule a free time. Idleness rolls constantly and consequently sometimes simply it is necessary to look out of the window for a long time from not so cosy office.
All these years I was tormented with one idea, to catch changing the appearance surgical intervention of Mortimer. All sincere flours{torments}, it{he} is simply obliged to pay the imprisonment.
The come{stepped} morning did not prepare for any surprises, besides free minute was gave out to descend{go} in the nearest bar Nelly.
Fresh dew fell from a grass growing nearby, and air has been filled supernatural coldness, - unknown for those places. Passing along the street, I have noticed the person in a grey raincoat and youth baseball hat, his{its} monstrously familiar gait has given out it{him}. The stranger appeared Mortimer, having turned in my party{side}, I have had time to make out his{its} person well. His{its} new shape convicted of it{him} features Max von Zudov - of average years, the same extended person and a gray hair in moustaches and a beard. Both of us have stared on each other, Mortimer has understood about my guesses and that it{he} was given out with the well-known sailor's gait. Eyes of it{him} were filled with universal horror, in the same second it{he} faster has rushed off before the nearest turn. Unfortunately, with my speed of run to catch up the fugitive to me and it was not possible, it{he} as though was dissolved in sulfur more densely than colorless identical constructions.
Now it{he} knows, that I think of it{him} and it is time to forget about old friendship, I need to catch it{him}.
Bar Nelly already loomed on horizon. Walking up to the middle of avenue on beaten blocks on the ground to a laying, a familiar signboard already shining neon fires.
In a bar in the morning practically it happens nobody, unless local felon and alcoholics.
Layings persons in a plate with soup since yesterday's rough night. At the counter old familiar barman John Rogers as always was on duty. I on a habit have taken an interest as at him{it} an affair, that as has usually dissolved hands aside, - a pier, anything especial. Whisky with ice, that I usually order and I drink a volley. But not in this time, - loneliness and despair somehow.