Talk about the first time you met JONAS!!

Lord_Darksoul said:
Jonas has a girlfriend? :cry:

Perhaps he will see my sexy photos in your message thread and reevaluate his sexual orientation?

A boy can dream, can't he?

You really have a serious problem, man.....:lol:

Lord_Darksoul said:
Actually... it is quite an honor!

If I could go down in history as "World's Gayest Katatonia Fan," I would be very satisfied!
Sorry to say so, but I suppose you can't get this title as the only owner. I happened to meet a guy from Finland who loved Anders to death... He was absolutely crazy... I'm starting to think I should find him and invite to the forum, may be you two will find each other:p

Aprilhäxan said:
Sorry to say so, but I suppose you can't get this title as the only owner. I happened to meet a guy from Finland who loved Anders to death... He was absolutely crazy... I'm starting to think I should find him and invite to the forum, may be you two will find each other:p

Awesome! I would love to meet this guy!

Anders is great and all... but Jonas has that "lost, helpless puppy dog" thing going that really draws me to him! I wish to be his protector; the one that shields him from the world with the power of my hugs!

Lord_Darksoul said:
Awesome! I would love to meet this guy!

Anders is great and all... but Jonas has that "lost, helpless puppy dog" thing going that really draws me to him! I wish to be his protector; the one that shields him from the world with the power of my hugs!

lost helpless puppy dog?jonas? huh?
My Twin video he looks like serial killer...