Talk about the first time you met JONAS!!

salient said:
Gays Fuck Off! Jonas, not for this! :headbang:

ummm....dude.....do we know you?
Thats a pretty bold statement to make when your a newbie around here....and besides......how the fuck do you know what Jonas thinks......ohhh....yep....thats right....you dont.

I think we are a fairly openminded group around here.......dont open the door to your own humiliation just yet.....at least give us a chance to like you or not based on your intelligent and thought provoking posts..

cheerz

I think the majority of Lord Darksoul's post are a joke that's being taken way too far/seriously, but he is very funny and I like to read it. :)

Tumn said:
I think the majority of Lord Darksoul's post are a joke that's being taken way too far/seriously, but he is very funny and I like to read it. :)

LDS is just a funny fucking guy.....and he makes me laugh my ass off everytime I read one of his posts.....nothing he has said has been mean spirited or anything......yet there are still a few people left in the world that think some gay is going to make the world a bad place......haha...whatever.......Ive always been for the underdogs of the world......and gays get the worst of it.......

I certainly dont want to make this thread about anything its not........but that post was from FAR left field....

I didn't mean to offend someone, anyway it's just joke. I hanging around without deal and search reason to stay in this monotone-empty life...

P.S: New album Saturnus "Veronika Decides To Die" out,- it good reason for new thread!

salient said:
I didn't mean to offend someone, anyway it's just joke. I hanging around without deal and search reason to stay in this monotone-empty life...

P.S: New album Saturnus "Veronika Decides To Die" out,- it good reason for new thread!

It's a good book

"Jonas Renkse mentioned as most darkest emo man."
Jonas just looks dark but Mattias is the one with the Emo hair

and Chris I'll give you the honnor to officially call this
skit tråd

I had plenty of gay friends that trying to find Ander's house in Stockholm.They said its in Södermalm or Östermalm or something.

dark_Exile said:
I had plenty of gay friends that trying to find Ander's house in Stockholm.They said its in Södermalm or Östermalm or something.
Östermalm:) maybe if Katatonia become big he could move there...