New Interview with the one and only Jon Oliva

Agreed.. thanks for posting the link. WRT Savatage, it's what I already thought... it was time to move on and they did. Part went to TSO, the other part went to JOP. Glad they're going to reissue the older Savatage albums that are now out of print, and TSO DVDs are in the works.

Very excited about the Savatage remasters w/ bonus tracks, should be great. As much as I really want there to be a Savatage tour again I am beginning to accept the TSO/JOP scenario and appreciate it for what it is. Both entities are releasing killer music and its all that matters and like Jon pointed out its the best of both worlds for Savatage fans.

Its awesome that we have J.O.P. material, and its great that the guys in Savatage are cashing big paychecks, because they deserve it. But more re-issues of the same twice over re- issued stuff? When does enough become enough? I have like 40 Savatage CD's due to the re-issues, and I'll probably pick these up also, but.... Ya know?

Its awesome that we have J.O.P. material, and its great that the guys in Savatage are cashing big paychecks, because they deserve it. But more re-issues of the same twice over re- issued stuff? When does enough become enough? I have like 40 Savatage CD's due to the re-issues, and I'll probably pick these up also, but.... Ya know?

Yeah but you probably have the import remasters, where they really haven't released US versions of the remasters. I'm sure it's going to be essentially the same thing.

Isn't it easier to just NOT buy them then? I mean, that seems to solve your issue, no?