new interview

I wonder what the "surprises for long time fans of the band" could be. A move back to a more black metal sound? Guest vocals from Garm or Simen?

man...you never give up with the return of vortex or garm stuff.

The best news is that shows are planned. But dammit oystein, your never to old to be a rock star!:headbang:

man...you never give up with the return of vortex or garm stuff.

Well I gave up on it after that one thread but now I can't imagine what else would be. For long time fans of the band...

Are you guys still recording in Top Room studio! You'll see Lars Jensen! Lars Nedland's brother Sindre did clean vocals on his album. Hey Lars is great and all but can his brother Sindre do any vocals too? Maybe just one?

What else could the long term surprise be though...Hmm...I hope it's not guest keyboard from Ivar. Or undead drums from Grim. Sorry that was in bad taste. I dunno I really think it's guest vocals. Oystein did joke about it on April fools.

Just come to Canada, lots of European bands like to do a small tour of Eastern Canada. Kalmah is doing it this spring, Ensiferum did it in the Fall... there are many bands who've done this. And considering I never in my life would have thought I would get to see a live Kalmah show, then Borknagar can come here. Or just go to the US then, just come to this continent and I assure you myself and many others will come.

Well this new record sounds pretty interesting. I hope we see a slightly rawer production and more direct aggression. No matter what though, should be good as always :)