New Irish Metal National Site

Oct 28, 2005
Irish Metal @ Nocturnal Horde!

http://www.nocturnalhorde.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=94

So now Ireland has a presence within the Global Metal National Forums there!!
Check it out!! Myself and Sparky just finished the move from Irish Metal...

Okay so Anders, the Viking ringleader of Noc Horde has approved the Irish Metal forum for there...

Here's a direct link to the exact forum:
http://www.nocturnalhorde.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=94

I think you'll find similarly cool people there, much like the better of Metal Ireland was, and Irish Metal was. The main National forums there so far are Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Iceland, Canada, USA, Germany, France, England, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Australia, and a number of regional ones, now including officially- Ireland. The hope is to have a central subnational site that we can all go to and partake in our metal discussions, and this is a very ideal place, Scandinavia, where a shitload of the best bands in the world are from, and where tons innovators & pioneers are from. I'm sure you know lots already, so please get there, join in and sign up!

We have our alternative forum & global presence for Irish Metal now!!
Spread the word!!!

SLAY ON
icon_twisted.gif
\m/

There are lots of threads in the mp3/videos forum, but yeah AsModEe is exactly right... Bands are coming already though.
\m/

Cool. The Irish metal scene is one of the most underrated. The only band most metalheads seem to know is Primordial. But what about Mourning Beloveth, Waylander, Scald, Geasa, Mael Mordha, Scavenger, Arcane Sun, Enecare, Belinus, Abaddon Incarnate, Carnun Rising, etc.

Waylander shit me because of that fucking off-tune tin whistle. If they got rid of it, or even just emulated it on a keyboard, it would be so much better. But fuck... I find them unlistenable because of that wreched thing.

Cruachan's Pagan is unlistenable. Folk Lore is however quite decent.

Oh and I really can't get into the Irish Scald.

Life Sucks said:
Cool. The Irish metal scene is one of the most underrated. The only band most metalheads seem to know is Primordial. But what about Mourning Beloveth, Waylander, Scald, Geasa, Mael Mordha, Scavenger, Arcane Sun, Enecare, Belinus, Abaddon Incarnate, Carnun Rising, etc.

I've been trying to find some Mael Mordha but am unable to :erk:

Has anyone here heard of the band, The Dagda? They were from Ireland but their site recently went down so I can't find any news about them.

xfenrirx said:
Has anyone here heard of the band, The Dagda? They were from Ireland but their site recently went down so I can't find any news about them.

I would like to inquire the same over the band Dark Crystal.

xfenrirx said:
Indeed I have... Hopefully they come over soon too
\m/

yeah, that new Mael Mordha disc is a bitch to find right now, but I'm sure some US distros will get it.

Scald is great, as is Cruachan's debut. Arcane Sun is classic.

Indeed, he is. and Steve Maher also plays in Abaddon Incarnate.

check out their website and you'll see they've already recorded and are ready to release a new album. they just need a label to release it. http://www.geasaweb.com/

I have the "Murder" demo released after FLS. 'Tis quite good.