new iron maiden song for download

I've heard Wildest Dreams live and I think it sounds great. I don't think the new album will be a Powerslave or Piece Of Mind but it'll be great and it'll be better than the shite that is St Anger.
By the way, can you shorten that big huge text bar in your sig so we dont have to scroll the screen just to read a thread you post in? it's a pain in the tits! :D

TakinTheMusicBack said:
I've heard Wildest Dreams live and I think it sounds great. I don't think the new album will be a Powerslave or Piece Of Mind but it'll be great and it'll be better than the shite that is St Anger.
By the way, can you shorten that big huge text bar in your sig so we dont have to scroll the screen just to read a thread you post in? it's a pain in the tits! :D

ahh you low rez bastids, consider it done

Guardian of Darkness said:
It sucks.

Well, I haven't heard it. But I like insulting Maiden because it annoys my friends. :cool:

Fuck fella
You should leave your job and become a music cri-tick
You have the right attitude "judge the music before hearing it"

This is great!

I liked it in that shitty bootleg version, and I like it more now, that I can actually hear everything well. And the sound is different from BNW, which is good news.

Let's just hope the rest of the album holds this standard.

I've heard the live and studio versions and I really like the song. Reminds me of old 80's B sides they did for some reason. They'll never match the classic stuff they did back then but they're still a fucking good band.