New Job for a Cowboy track

Is that a fretless bass? It's mids are way too present and distracting ala obscura, not digging. By the sound of the drums I'm guessing this is a suecof mix?. The song has some great ideas but it's too forgettable. Anything from the last two albums was way more creative than this. Niggas can play though.

Yeah the bass sounds really raw and Warwicky which sounds sick by itself, but sounds a little funny in the mix.

The bass will clearly divide opinions, I personally love it but I see how some people don't like that much of a flubby bass sound in extreme genres. These guys have always been good IMO, but this song is better than what I've heard from them before.

Damn those DiGiorgio-ish bass lines are awesome hahaha

I really liked my tone!
RGD7 with a Crunch Lab for rhythms.

Comments are appreciated.
Thanks for listening to it amigos.

This isn't my favorite song from the album either so I'm hoping that people check out the whole thing. I busted my ass on this one and it was a stressful as fuck recording but I really liked how it came out: I usually hate everything I write.

Cool mix! Guitars i guess had to make room for the bass haha, a bit boxy but allows the bass to cut through. I would liked to have tamed the clonk mids in the bass a bit but it's definitely cool. And i agree about a production like this will divide people but i thought it was cool and refreshing. I really like the drums right up my alley, a bit of the Colin.R smack but i my guess is Suecoff?

I really liked my tone!
RGD7 with a Crunch Lab for rhythms.

Comments are appreciated.
Thanks for listening to it amigos.

This isn't my favorite song from the album either so I'm hoping that people check out the whole thing. I busted my ass on this one and it was a stressful as fuck recording but I really liked how it came out: I usually hate everything I write.

You did well, mate. It takes a lot for metal to impress me these days, but this track really took me by surprise. Can't wait to hear the rest of the record.

Really awesome song indeed. Fucking great performances as well!
I dig the basstone, the lines are sweet as well!

Guitartone is cool, I could do without the 3kish noise...no idea why'd you not pull that down a bit, but maybe it wouldn't be as agressive without the "chhhhh".

Great work Tony!

Awesome. The album art is also fucking amazing and reminds me a bit of older Kataklysm artwork, but even better.

This is rad. I've never understood some of the hate this band has had over the years. I met these guys and saw them play and they killed it. That was before you joined Tony. People were just plain rude because JFAC headlined over Behemoth. JFAC were like fuck it and played the shit out of it anyway and totally destroyed.

I just listened to Demonocracy for the first time today too. Holy shit, that album RULES. The bass is so present and juicy but not overpowering. Haven't listened to a tech death record and actually enjoyed it in years.

The Vanilla Gorilla going at it again. Great job Tony, sounds like this album will be in my top 3 of the year for sure. The mix is pretty ballin' too. :)