Job for a Cowboy

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're better than CC. CC is boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring

And so is 90% of dm. JFAC is one of the few dm bands that's not boring and actually has emotion (mostly anger, brutality, and stuff like that :p) in their music.

There are plenty of bands with pig squeals. I'm not the biggest fan of them but if they're used minimally and somewhat tastefully I don't mind them.

I think JFAC are ok, haven't heard Genesis though. They seem to attract an unreasonable amount of hate from the true metal crowd considering how many similar bands are around at the moment.

i dont think jfac deserves all the flaming they've gotten

they were each only about 17-18 years old when they were deathcore, and for a deathcore band they were pretty damn good considering their age. old stuff is definitly better than the new, i dont think they were mean't to play death metal.

i dont think jfac deserves all the flaming they've gotten

they were each only about 17-18 years old when they were deathcore, and for a deathcore band they were pretty damn good considering their age. old stuff is definitly better than the new, i dont think they were mean't to play death metal.

Children of Bodom were 14-15 when they started releasing demos, and the average of Decapitated was about 15, and both bands are superior in musical talent.

Dance of December Souls was released when "Lord Seth", and "Blakheim (sp)" were 18 and 19 (I believe), and that album pisses all over jfac.

Status
Not open for further replies.